DreamCatcher Professional Handling
We are pleased to offer professional handling at dog shows in the Mid-Atlantic States on a selective basis. Although we focus on breeds from the sporting and herding groups, we are pleased to accept other breeds. We attend one to two show weekends per month, depending on the availability of favorable judging panels. Limited dog sitting in our home is available to client dogs. A 2- week boot camp is required (at a minimal cost) as we believe that this helps to build a bond between dog and handler. Ringside pickup is available on a limited basis. Due to local ordinance restrictions, we cannot offer long-term boarding.
Why would you choose to have us show and care for your dog:
- Every dog is treated/loved as our own.
- We will travel with no more than 4 dogs so that we can give your dog the individual attention it wants and needs. Transport is in our spacious, conversion van.
- Dogs stay in the motel with us, not in the van or at the show site.
- We will represent you, the client, in a professional, respectful, and courteous manner to other exhibitors, and officials. We have a proven ability to win.
- Working on canine first aid certification.
Contact Don at 757-651-2583 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for rates and additional information.
We are now offering handling classes at Applause 4 Educated Paws dog training in Virginia Beach. The training facility offers both indoor and outdoor areas for ring practice. Practice is:
Place: Applause 4 Educated Paws
2424 Castleton Commerce Way, Unit 923
Castleton Business Park
Virginia Beach, VA
Contact: Don Jernigan at 757-651-2583
Private lessons are also available.